An Inside Look at all things 3D Travel
The 3D Team Earns our Masters!
April of 2016, members of our team visited Florida to complete their Central Florida Master's Certification by completing onsite training at Walt Disney World, Sea World, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando Resort!
As part of 3D's continuing efforts to improve the quality of our care for each of our clients, we now provide opt-in training for each member of our team in four specialist areas. The first designation many of our agents earn is Central Florida. The best of our team then go on to complete their master's level certification, something that can only be earned by actually experiencing the resorts, parks, transportation and dining they diligently customize for each client's itinerary.
Earning this designation was no small task! To even qualify to attend the masters level, each agent had to complete a minimum of one month of intense training online and through reading books (remember those?) about Central Florida Destinations. Each 3D Travel Agent learns about every resort at Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort and many more! They learn all about each theme park, including seasons, special pricing, events, weather and how to maximize enjoyment for minimal costs. Finally, each agent learns about items beyond the parks and resorts - strollers, ECV's, insurance options, special issues, disabilities, athletic events, holiday happenings, airports, transportation and so much more! Only after they complete each level of online training and pass every test are they eligible to attend onsite training.
And what do we do when we're onsite? It varies each time, but this time our team experienced the following:
- Touring Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Touring Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort
- Touring Disney's Art of Animation Resort
- Touring Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Touring Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Touring Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Touring Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Touring Disney's Beach Club Resort, including the Club Level Lounge
- Touring Lowe's Portofino Bay Resort at Universal Orlando Resort
- Touring Cabana Bay Resort at Universal Orlando Resort
- Touring Universal Orlando's Hard Rock Hotel
- Touring Lowe's Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort
- Experiencing Disney's Magical Express
- Experiencing the Disney Monorail
- Experiencing Disney water launches all over property
- Experiencing Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney)
- Experiencing Disney Motorcoach Transportation
- VIP tours at Universal Orlando
- VIP tours at Islands of Adventure
- Touring Sea World
- Touring Discovery Cove
- Experiencing Walt Disney World as a guest
- Experiencing Universal Orlando Resort as a guest
- Experiencing and Touring Universal Citywalk
- Experiencing Universal Orlando Resort's Blue Man Group
- Experiencing restaurants all over each property
- Classroom time with the amazing representatives of Universal Orlando Resort