Due to COVID-19, some services and experiences may not be available during your trip. Please consult with your Travel Specialist.
Hello again! There are many components to your Walt Disney World vacation and I'm excited to help you plan each and every one! Scroll down to see, dream and imagine the most magical place on earth! I suggest you bookmark this page and come back frequently. Another great resource is our blog! Feel free to send a request for a blog entry if you want some more topical dreaming material by emailing us at . We've "been there and done that" and we'd love to tell you about it!
Please click on the box below and select your Arrival Date to see a customized planning timeline.
Disney Dining Reservations
We can make your Disney Dining Reservations 60 days before you travel.
You will receive a separate invoice for your final payment via our secured CC Authorization system 45 days before you travel.
The final deadline for payment completion is 30 days before you travel. After this day, your reservation will automatically cancel.
The last day to purchase Disney's Memory Maker at a discount is 6 days before you travel.
Your personalized planning dates should have also come with the email that led you to this page. Any questions? Let me know!
Walt Disney World resort park hours can be found on our WDW brochure
As you start planning your days, let's chat about other special events and opportunities going on at Walt Disney World, plus crowds and closures to avoid during your visit. You're also welcome to throw up your hands and say "HELP ME!" and you know what? I will!
Your Magic Band
What is your Magic Band? If you choose to pre-purchase a Magic Band, the following is included:
- It is your room key
- It is your park ticket
- It is your dining credit(s) (if applicable)
- It is your credit card (you will make purchases with a PIN you select)
- It is your Memory Maker (pictures taken throughout the park).
Your Dining Reservations
As we plan, you should know a few things.
- All dining is based on availability.
- You can view all of the Park Hours to help with planning which days you want to go to each park. Of course, I am always available to help you pick your days and restaurants!
- You can view menus for various dining venues online by clicking on your chosen restaurant and then clicking on the menu. Menus and characters are subject to change, but it doesn't usually happen.
Have you chosen to authorize me to make dining reservations on your behalf? If so, you are acknowledging the following (and it's good to know!)
- All dining reservations have a $10 per person, one day cancellation policy with these exceptions:
- One day and FULL payment cancellation policy - Cinderella's Royal Table and Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
- Two days and $10 per person cancellation policy - special event packages including Fantasmic Lunch & Dinner Packages
- One day and $25 per person cancellation policy - Victoria and Albert's
Do you have a specific character that you want to dine with? Do you need an option at a specific park or resort? Do you need both? We have created a Character Dining Page that will find exactly what you're looking for.Character Dining Tool
Knowing where you are or where you want to go next can sometimes be a challenge. Get to know all of the Disney properties before you even arrive by viewing their online maps. Plan your first "have to do" or your entire day. Learn where everything is in relation to each other... because most people don't want to walk from one side of a property to another for just one thing. This is where your game plan starts!
Disney Memory Maker
With Disney’s Memory Maker, you can see and share your vacation photos. It’s easy, fun, and there is no charge to get Disney’s PhotoPass pictures taken while in the parks or to set up an account.
You can purchase Disney Memory Maker inside the parks with rights to print all your photos from PhotoPass. These photos include all photos taken around the parks, select Dining locations and select Attraction photos and videos! OR you can save $20 by pre-purchasing. You must pre-purchase the Disney Memory Maker at least 5 days prior to your vacation and the purchase is non-refundable. All photos must be registered and claimed within 45 days of taking them.
How does Memory Maker Work?
- To get started, a photo is taken by one of Disney’s PhotoPass photographers in any of the four Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Parks and Water Parks. You can find them throughout each park including many of the character greeting locations. They will either put the photo on your MagicBand or give you a Disney’s PhotoPass card which can be used over and over again throughout your vacation.
- Once home, you will log into your account at My Disney PhotoPass and log in with your www.disneyworld.com log in information. If you have purchased the Memory Maker prior to arriving, this should already be connected to your account. If you have acquired any PhotoPass cards, you will enter these numbers into your account to see the pictures. Photos are only available for viewing for 45 days after they are claimed.
If you ever have any questions, I am always available to help you get the answers you need to make this trip as stress-free as possible.
This list is not comprehensive. You could spend months at Walt Disney World resort and you wouldn't see it all or even know what you were missing! It's a good start, though. And if you have something you're interested in - say, golf or water sports, fishing or an upscale dining event? I want you to let me know. My job is to be educated about Walt Disney World resort and more importantly, to make sure you have the vacation of your dreams.