UFT 2018 is coming!
Walt Disney World Resort
More than just a fun vacation...
a great educational experience for the entire family!
Great for homeschoolers and families looking for more out of their vacations!
Bring friends and family to join this fun event.
FREE Concierge planning including Dining & FastPass+ Reservations, MagicBands, Itinerary, and more!
UFT Attendees must stay onsite during UFT (3 nights at a Disney Resort with 3 day park tickets minimum at Walt Disney World Resort booked through 3D Travel) to be eligible to participate in our planned events and giveaways.
We will have dedicated planning emails with more info and a sign up for the events in which you wish to participate. If a special comes out for the dates you have booked and you qualify, I will be applying it and letting you know how much your savings will be!
- Do I have to book the exact dates set for UFT?
- No, you are not limited to the UFT dates. You may arrive or depart on any date as long as you are there for at least 3 nights w/ 3 day park tickets.
- I can't come on the UFT dates. Can you help me plan a vacation for some other time?
- If these dates do not work for your family, I can still set up a magical vacation for you or your group any other time of the year as well. Just fill out the quote request form and I will send you some options.
- Can you help with more than Disney vacations?
- Yes! I have extensive training in several areas including Universal Orlando Resort, Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Carribean Cruise Line, and Sandals/Beaches Resorts to name a few.
- Do I have to attend all of the UFT events?
- No. You have the option to attend as much or as little as you wish. Your day will still be yours. It’s your vacation!
Note: Some events planned for UFT require a minimum number of participants. If we are unable to meet the minimum requirements, those events may be cancelled.
Your Concierge Travel Specialist
Michele Boyer is a homeschool mom to a teen and 20 something who loves travel and help others make great family memories to last a lifetime. She started attending 3D’s Ultimate Field Trip in 2011 and has enjoyed bringing other families along for the magic of Disney ever since. This year she will be making sure to plan some fun and educational aspects to add to your already exciting trip for the whole family. She also plans great trips for other destinations and cruises as well.