• Accommodates up to eight guests across the two bedrooms – with a "Magic Door" crawl space in between – and a living room
• In-suite slide, where even the biggest of kids can slide into fun from one level to the next
• Private cinema with an 85-inch HD TV, featuring the ultimate family movie library (streaming services included) and video games on multiple consoles
• LEGO wall, spanning floor to ceiling, for the smallest of aspiring architects
• Hidden nooks to chill and recharge and enjoy some privacy
• Royal Genie, the epitome of an ultimate insider and concierge extraordinaire, on hand to deliver surprise and delights as part of the many services and premium amenities included in the luxurious Royal Suite Class experience
And that's just the inside; the 212-square-foot balcony touts table tennis, an interactive, three dimensional vertical maze for kids called the Luckey Climber, and a full-size whirlpool that provides unmatched ocean views while guests soak in the sun.
Where families cheer on their home team playing on any of more than 30 big-screen TVs, while they munch on American classics like wings, popcorn shrimp, sliders, burgers and picture-perfect sundaes. After finding inspiration in celebrating a win, it is game on at the arcade with Ms. Pac-Man, Star Wars Battle Pod, Ice Skee-ball and a lineup of other popular arcade games.
Perfect for the family on the go with a fiesta of flavors, from made-from-scratch mole sauce and tangy salsa verde to the made-to-order tacos and burritos. This crazy delicious Mexican fare is fresh and fast for those looking to fuel up for their next onboard adventure.
The ultimate catch for families looking for fresh seafood. Those angling for a real taste of New England-inspired classics can enjoy lobster and crab claws, or take their pick of local fish and just-shucked oysters at the ice-cold raw bar.
This candy and ice cream shop is the ultimate spot for that sweet tooth. Adults and kids alike can take their pick from a family's favorite confections and ice creams, alongside a few sugarcoated surprises. The sweetest place on the high seas also features family-friendly DIY activities for aspirational culinary artists.
Battle for Planet Z has family, friends and foes go head to head for control of the last planet in the galaxy in this new glow-in-the-dark laser tag experience, complete with state-of-the-art technology and special effects.
Puzzle Break: Escape the Rubicon challenges teams to race against the clock as they learn to work together toward one common goal – to escape the submarine-themed room before time runs out.
(ages 6-18 months)
Offers the tiniest guests and their parents interactive classes filled with enriching activities developed by early childhood experts.
(ages 18-36 months)
Provides 45-minute interactive playground sessions filled with age-appropriate activities and toys.
(ages 3-5 years)
Serves up cool experiments and the chance to become Certified Jr. Adventure Scientists.
(ages 6-8 years)
Includes fun events and adventures, such as themed parties.
(ages 9-11 years)
Offers a range of activities that puts the "cool" back into learning.
(ages 12-17 years)
Allows older kids the freedom to come and go from their dedicated spaces on board, while checking out games, sports and parties with others their age.